“At FCT, our mission is to ‘make financial transactions simple and secure’ and we are focused on delivering just that each and every day.”
Along with her team, Jennifer ensures FCT’s compliance with financial reporting and control requirements while providing a financial perspective on innovation and profitable growth to improve risk-awareness and strategic decision-making. As CFO, Jennifer is responsible for all strategic and operational aspects of Finance including financial and management reporting, accounting, treasury, financial planning and analysis, and taxation.
Jennifer joined FCT in 2007 as a senior financial analyst and progressed to various leadership roles within the company. Prior to joining FCT, she was a senior accountant at Collins Barrow Toronto LLP. Her technical skills and knowledge built in public accounting and at FCT, combined with her commitment to employees and business partners make her a valued member of the executive team.
Jennifer is passionate about serving the community and, along with her team, is an active supporter of Food for Life. She also enjoys keeping active by playing softball, golfing, skiing and practicing yoga.
Education, Memberships & Awards:
- Designated Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration – Wilfrid Laurier University
- Member of the Canadian Insurance Accountants Association (CIAA) and Chair of the CIAA Annual Conference committee – 2016/2017
- First American Financial Corporation’s People First Award – 2016
- First American Financial Corporation’s Leadership Excellence Award – 2014