“Our customers rely on our innovative and secure solutions. I’m proud to work with teams who help deliver this each and every day.”
As CFO of FCT, Jennifer is responsible for all strategic and operational aspects of finance, including financial and management reporting, accounting, treasury, financial planning and analysis, and taxation.
In her role as CFO of the International Division of First American, Jennifer is accountable for financial oversight and reporting of consolidated results for the division. She also provides strategic guidance to regional CFOs and leadership teams, and ensures the ongoing integrity of the financial control framework.
Jennifer has been an executive at FCT since 2017 and has established a very effective team that is highly valued by all our business groups. Her expertise built in public accounting and at FCT, combined with her commitment to employees and business partners make her a valued member of the executive team.
Outside of work, she finds her balance by reading, golfing and practicing yoga. Jennifer is also passionate about serving the community and is a foster parent for the Oakville and Milton Humane Society.
Education, Memberships & Awards:
- Designated Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration – Wilfrid Laurier University
- Communications Chair of the Canadian Insurance Accountants Association
- First American Financial Corporation’s People First Award – 2016
- First American Financial Corporation’s Leadership Excellence Award – 2014