FCT News and Updates
Updates for the week of: June 7, 2021
- Important update to Alberta’s Current Historical Title requirements
- Important update for Greater Sudbury residential title insurance
- Important update on residential title insurance coverage in Winnipeg
- Exciting changes to residential title insurance policy premiums in Ontario
- Now available at FCT: New Work Order – Gap Endorsement for commercial transactions
- Extended super priority lien coverage is now available to private lenders on residential transactions
- FCT is excited to launch EasyFund in Alberta
- Ontario stay-at-home order: we have solutions for you
- Alternative solution for in-person signing services for Broker-originated Platinum Programs: Ontario
- Alternative solution for in-person signing services for Broker-originated Platinum Programs: Alberta
- Extended Gap Coverage for commercial and residential transactions in Alberta at no additional cost during holidays.
- Alternative solution for in-person signing services for Broker-originated Platinum Programs: Manitoba
- New Extended Super Priority Lien Coverage
- E&O Complete coverage enhancement for policyholders.
- Extended Gap Coverage for your commercial and residential transactions at no additional cost.
- FCT protects you and your client against fraud in the event of a remote signing.
- Business as usual for residential title insurance operations.
- Close your commercial deal with confidence – our solution to potential municipality office closures.
- 30-day Commitment to Insure Coverage during delays caused by COVID-19.
- FCT’s Valuation Solutions – how we can help minimize service interruptions.
Go back: COVID-19 homepage