“Whenever faced with a challenge, my personal philosophy has always been to focus on the solution… not the problem; and that’s exactly what I instill in my team, so together we can deliver the very best experience to our customers.”
Gary is responsible for leading and growing FCT’s Commercial Solutions division. Driven by the needs of our customers, he oversees every aspect of this group and the innovative products that drive it.
Gary joined FCT in 2018, bringing more than 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate investment and development industry. Most recently, he was the president at a real estate development and consulting firm where he wasresponsible for strategic commercial growth initiatives and project management for some of Canada’s prestigious retailers. Prior to that role, he was the regional vice president at one of Canada’s top ten commercial landlords. His experience also includes being a partner in a corporate commercial and real estate law firm.
Gary is passionate about being part of an organization that always strives to deliver on its promise to both customers and employees alike.
Education, Memberships & Awards:
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.)
- Called to the Bar of Ontario
- Member of Law Society of Upper Canada and Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC)
- Member of RealPAC (Real Property Association of Canada)
- Current Board member of Temple Har Zion, Toronto
- Volunteer Out-of-the-Cold Program