FCT Invests in an Innovative Sales Team
OAKVILLE, ONTARIO, Jan. 23, 2012, — FCT is investing in enhancing customer relationships by broadening its sales activities through the introduction of a Direct Sales team to complement FCT’s traditional sales approach. FCT’s combined sales force is designed to maximize client contact and provide FCT with an opportunity to broaden and build relationships with its customers.
“FCT is responding to the new business environment by investing in a sales force that meets the needs of the modern professional,” states Don MacLeod, Senior Vice‐President, FCT. “One of our key values at FCT is a Passion to Serve. Through the introduction of a refocused sales strategy we have structured a sales team that can provide many different touch points to build stronger customer relationships. We are anticipating that this new approach will increase our reach and allow us to identify and better address the needs of our growing customer base.”
FCT’s Business Development Managers will continue to service clients with continuous sales support. The new Direct Sales team combines the advantages of technological innovation and the need for instant information with the personal touch of a live person. Direct Sales will work with the Business Development Managers to create a dynamic, proactive and responsive sales experience for FCT customers. The advantages to our customers include:
- Increased customer communication — Customers will continue to have a dedicated sales resource person providing more touch points;
- Live person access — Through Business Development Managers and Direct Sales, FCT is committed to providing our clients with personalized service;
- Increased hours of operation — Direct Sales will service customers from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST;
- Leveraging distant technologies — Using webinars, video and conference calls, FCT’s sales force will maximize technologies for customer convenience;
- Greater reach — All FCT sales staff will be able to address the needs of clients from their desk tops;
- Reduced emissions — Technologies will facilitate live meetings without the impact of travel on the environment; and
- One convenient phone number — For all sales services, FCT customers can call 1.800.307.0370.
FCT’s combined sales force will ensure that our customers have the knowledge, training and support only FCT can provide. For more information on the benefits of title insurance, call 1.800.307.0370.
About FCT (First Canadian Title)
The FCT group of companies includes FCT Insurance Company Ltd., which is Canada’s leading provider of title insurance; DRN Commerce Inc., and First Canadian Title Company Limited, which offers other non insurance‐related products and services for residential and commercial real estate transactions. Founded in 1991 and based in Oakville, Ontario, FCT employs approximately 850 people from coast to coast. Its customers include more than 300 lenders, 15,000 lawyers and notaries nationwide, every major Canadian chartered bank, credit unions, other lending institutions, real estate agents, mortgage brokers and builders.
Insurance is provided by FCT Insurance Company Ltd., with the exception of commercial policies, which are provided by the Canadian branch of First American Title Insurance Company.
For more information about FCT, please visit www.FCT.ca.
Corporate Affairs, FCT